In 1365 the Caramany family was granted the Lordship of Sant Pere Pescador, which included the castle of the village and several lands in the area. Cortal Gran’s Castle was built later on in the Fifteenth Century, in the centre of the estate. It was built as a fortified house to defend attacks by pirates and bandits, which in this area lasted until the Seventeenth century. The Caramany family has always been dedicated to agriculture and livestock and continues today with the exploitation of apple orchards that surround it.
Restaurant - 8 min by walk / 2 min by car
Pharmacy - 23 min by walk / 5 min by car
Beach - 34 min by walk / 7 min by car
Supermarket - 21 min by walk / 4 min by car
Nightclub - 31 min by walk / 6 min by car